It’s an exciting time to be a Dune fan, knowing that—in addition to movies and all the other great content—a Bene Gesserit TV series awaits us in the near future. On this week’s Dune Talk, we cover the latest Dune: The Sisterhood updates, including announcement that Johan Renck is set to direct the first episodes of that upcoming HBO Max show.
While the casting choice for Emperor Shaddam IV in next year’s Dune: Part Two movie remains unknown, there have been persistent rumors. Garin, Johnny, Marcus, and Simon discuss those and share our personal picks for this key role. And, several of us have played Dune: Spice Wars in Early Access and are eager to share our thoughts on this new strategy video game.
Dune Talk: Episode 33 – Dune TV News Must Flow
Powered by RedCircle
- Unverified rumors have been circulating that Christian Bale and Mads Mikkelsen are amongst the names being considered for the role of the Padishah Emperor Shaddam Corrino IV in Dune: Part Two.
- In the first official update since last summer, Legendary announces that Johan Renck will direct the first two episodes of Dune: The Sisterhood. The release also included a short synopsis of the upcoming TV series, centered around the origins of the Bene Gesserit.
- The first impressions of Dune: Spice Wars are in. The new 4X real-time strategy video game, from publisher Funcom and developer Shiro Games, is now available in Early Access on Steam.
- Marcus Gabriel | @DuneNewsNet
- Simon Daoudi | @sdaoudi
- Garin Granata | @DuneCompanion
- Johnny Sobczak | @JohnnySobczak